Bristol & Bath Expensive StreetsMake An Enquiry
Bristol & Baths’ Most Expensive Streets.
According to Zoopla, property prices in Bristol increased by 5.6% in 2016 and Bath property increased by 4.29%. In case you were curious, these are the top 3 most expensive streets in Bristol & Bath according to the Zoopla Index.
Average property values:
- College Fields, Clifton, Bristol BS8 £2,286,783
- Beach Lane, Beach, Bitton, Bristol BS30 £1,878,092
- The Ridgeway, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol BS10 £1,705,874
- Somerset Place, Lansdown, Bath BA1 £2,375,404
- Hamilton Road, Bath BA1 £1,898,700
- Lansdown Place East, Bath BA1 £1,530,066
Assuming you have a 25% deposit on an average property in College Fields in Clifton and assuming a rate of interest of 2% you would be expected to pay around £7,269 pm over 25 years capital & interest or £2,858 pm interest only.