Mortgages for Professional Landlords.
As an established Independent buy to let mortgage broker, Fox Davidson have access to the whole of the Buy to let mortgage market. This is an attractive proposition for professional landlords as we can secure mortgages for professional landlords wishing to finance for many scenarios including:
- Portfolio’s ranging from several properties and with no maximum limit
- Auction Property
- Student Buy to Let’s
- Multiple flats under one freehold
- Re-mortgages within 6 months
- Mortgages for clients showing little or no taxable income
- Mortgages for property developers
Mortgages for Professional Landlords need to take account of each property including the type of property, the rental yield, type of tenant. We take the time to understand your current situation and will work with you to help you grow your property portfolio. We run a professional portfolio service for professional landlords, you can find out more by clicking portfolio finance.
Our team of buy to let mortgage brokers have many years’ experience in putting together finance packages secured across some of the UK’s largest property portfolios and we have secured terms not advertised on the high street.
Mortgages for Professional Landlords – The Terms of Lending.
Although each portfolio is different we can summarise the typical terms that we can secure for a professional landlord with a portfolio of 5 + properties.
- A maximum of 80% loan to value
- Market leading rates due to our access to the whole of the market
- No large lenders arrangement fee
- Low rent to loan calculations possible from non PRA regulated lenders
Second Charge Mortgages for Professional Landlords
As a professional landlord that has held their portfolio for many years it is likely you will have finance on very low base rate trackers. In this instance we are able to secure finance by way of a second charge which will ensure you are able to keep your existing low rates of finance in place.
Fox Davidson provide high quality advice on mortgages for professional landlords. Contact a broker to discuss your portfolio finance.