UK Mortgage Broker For Expats.
Fox Davidson are an award winning UK mortgage broker for expats. We secure finance for clients across the globe on residential, buy to let & commercial property in the UK. We specialise in loans of £500,000 plus.
We are an independent mortgage broker which allows us to access all types of lenders including high street and private banks as well as exclusive lenders that will only lend thorough a mortgage broker. We are a leading UK expat mortgage broker.
If you are looking to buy a property for your family to live in or to rent out, then we can secure market leading finance for your purchase or remortgage.
We secure funding for both residential and commercial property.
Why use a UK expat mortgage broker?
- Fox Davidson arrange expat mortgages daily and consequently we know which lenders will lend for any given situation.
- The country you are resident in, how you are paid and your existing credit in the UK can all affect which lender we recommend.
- Fox Davidson will ensure that your mortgage is placed with the right lender, first time.
- We will liaise with the lender, the estate agent and the solicitor to bring about a speedy completion.
- Sourcing a mortgage from one of the most competitive lending markets in the world is difficult enough, let alone when you are resident in a country hundreds of miles from the UK. As an independent UK expat mortgage broker, we have access to the whole of the market. We work with high street banks, building societies, private banks and exclusive broker only lenders to offer the most comprehensive range of lenders to expats.
- We secure mortgages on residential, buy to Let and commercial property in the UK.
- We have strong relationships with private banks, high street banks, building societies and broker only lenders who will all lend to British expatriates wishing to finance property in the United Kingdom.
What are the terms for a UK expat mortgage?
- Finance is possible up to 90% loan to value
- Repayment options of Interest only or capital and interest
- Income from both employed and self-employed sources
- Buy-to-let based on rent and/or personal income
- Ltd Company BTL options
Residential mortgage for a British expat resident in Singapore.
Our client was an expat living in Singapore. He approached Fox Davidson looking to finance a new family home in the UK.
He left the UK to work in Singapore in 2010, he has a family there and rents a property. He approached Fox Davidson looking for a Mortgage Broker who could secure a mortgage on a property in London as he intended to return to the UK in the next 12 months.
With a deposit of £450,000 Fox Davidson could use his current income in Singapore to secure a mortgage of £700,000 over a 25-year term on a fixed rate for 5 years at 2.7%.
The lender offered market leading terms and on the basis that our client could rent out the property until he returned to the United Kingdom.
London buy-to-let for Dubai resident.
Our clients were British Expats living in Dubai. They approached Fox Davidson wishing to finance a property in London that consisted of 3 flats under one freehold. They needed a £2.1m Buy to let financing to purchase the London property and wanted to do so on an interest only basis. They already had 2 other Buy to let properties in Britain which made the lending decision easier.
Fox Davidson were able to secure funding of £2.1 Million on an interest only basis at a competitive 2-year fixed rate. The loan was secured on the freehold.
Commercial mortgages for expats.
As accredited members of the NACFB we have combined our expertise in the international mortgage market with our commercial finance experience to offer clients, living in countries such as China, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA and Europe, market leading commercial terms on all types of commercial property.
Whatever your commercial mortgage requirements are we will do all we can to find a way to make the deal work.