Purchasing Your Home
Buying a new property is exciting and you will want to ensure that you get the property you have made an offer on. Putting together a quality team of property professionals can help to ensure that nothing goes wrong with the house buying process.
You should work with a mortgage broker and a solicitor that you know will get the job done efficiently and that will always be available to answer any questions you have. Fox davidson are that mortgage broker.
We provide independent mortgage advice which is important as it means we offer mortgages from the whole of the market.
The initial consultation with a broker at Fox Davidson is free. We want to be able to show you how we work, what service you will receive and ultimately the terms we can secure for you, before you commit to using our services.
If you choose to use Fox davidson we will handle everything from the completion of the application forms to the instruction of the property valuation and we will chase the estate agents, surveyors and solicitors on your behalf to bring about a swift completion.
You will benefit from one to one mortgage broker and administration support with happy people that are always contactable and have a can-do attitude.
Using a mortgage broker has many benefits:
- Instant access to 1,000’s of mortgage products
- Advice from qualified, experienced mortgage advisers
- No time wasted applying to lenders that will eventually say No. We Apply to the right lender, first time.
- You get Access to Mortgage protection through Fox Davidson Protect at no additional cost.
The Mortgage Application Process.
- Application made to the mortgage lender
- Documents uploaded to the lender to support the application
- Application agreed subject to a survey
- Survey received back from the surveyors and assuming no essential repairs and the property valuation is acceptable
- Mortgage offer produced
- Solicitors work to draw down the funds and complete on the purchase or remortgage
Typically, Lenders will require:
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Address
- 3 Months Bank Statements
- 3 Months Payslips or 2 years Accounts/tax Computations And Tax Overview Forms for the self-employed
- Proof of Deposit for Purchases
A mortgage is a loan secured against your home or property. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.