Commercial Buy to Let Mortgages
Fox Davidson are an award wining commercial buy to let mortgage broker. We secure finance for commercial investment properties. Fox Davidson work with all types of lenders to secure commercial buy to let mortgages. Funding can be secured in personal names, SPV Ltd company name or though trading companies and SIPP’s.
What are the terms for a commercial Buy to Let mortgage?
- The lending terms are primarily based upon the rental income that the property will achieve.
- Unlike a residential buy to let mortgage, a commercial buy to mortgage lender will need a tenant to already occupy the property or for there to be a tenant signed up ready to occupy the property.
- The lending decision depends on the borrower including their net asset position and their experience of owning and letting property. The lender we approach will depend on the tenant and the length of the lease including any break clauses.
High street commercial buy to let mortgage lenders will typically wish to see a strong tenant on a lease of typically 10 years or more. Where a tenant is on a shorter lease of 3 or 5 years then we will need to build a strong business case for any high-street bank to lend.
Where a high street commercial buy to let mortgage lender will not lend or where lending is required on an interest only basis the lending will come from a challenger bank or an exclusive broker only commercial lender.
Commercial buy to let mortgage portfolio finance.
Fox Davidson can secure commercial buy to let mortgages secured across a commercial property portfolio. We can secure very good terms by spreading the loan strategically across the entire commercial property portfolio thus allowing us to reduce the overall loan to value and secure very competitive terms.
Lending across a commercial investment property portfolio may be secured in the name of an individual, a Ltd company or a Pension. Commercial property portfolio lending is also granted to offshore companies.
We can secure commercial buy to let mortgages on all types of property in the UK. These include:
- Commercial units with a residential flat above
- Industrial units, factories and warehouses
- Licensed Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO’s)
To discuss your requirements with a commercial buy to let mortgage broker please do call or email us. We have offices in Bristol, Bath & London at which we can meet clients face to face. We can also work remotely by phone and email.