Mortgages for Professionals
Fox Davidson specialise in securing mortgages for professionals. We secure mortgages for all types of professionals not just academic professionals.
Our clients rage from barristers to veterinary surgeons and from professional football players to professional landlords.
We work with lenders who provide exclusive mortgages for professionals. Perks include
- Higher Income Multiples of up to 6 x income
- Free Valuations
- Higher Loan To Value
- Increased Flexibility of Underwriting
- Increased options for self-employed professionals including working off of projections
Mortgages are available to clients in the many academic professions including:
- Call or email one of our professional mortgage brokers. They will complete a short fact find with you and discuss your requirements.
- We search the market of 1,000’s of mortgage products and discuss your lending proposal with the chosen lender to ensure it meets criteria and is placed with the right lender, first time.
- Your broker will then present the mortgage terms to you. On acceptance of the proposed terms we will complete all paperwork and handle the entire process from application through to completion on your behalf.
Our direct access to mortgage underwriters allows us to prepare and present a proposal to the lender on your behalf. With our support and correct presentation we have secured mortgage terms which haven’t met the lenders standards criteria but have been agreed because the underwriter understands the case.
To discuss your professional mortgage requirements please contact a broker by email or by calling one of our offices. Fox Davidson can work on a face to face basis or we can work remotely by phone and email.
Commercial Finance for Professionals
If you are a Doctor, Surgeon, Dentist or a Vet and require finance to open your own practice then Fox Davidson are able to secure commercial finance to establish your own practice. Lending is possible up to 100% for the right profession and applicant.
Commercial finance is not regulated by the FCA. For more information on commercial mortgages click below.